عرض بوربوينت للوحدة الرابعة عشرة (قسم 2) انجليزي Super Goal 1 أول متوسط أ. نادية الغامدي
! Avoid gathering
wear a mask before going out
! Social distancing is not a choice, it is a must
Keep a distance of 2 meters to avoid accountability
Wash hands constantly
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
……….. : Day
1. use object pronouns correctly
2. use infinitive verb with “ need, want & like” correctly
3. Use “Let’s” to make suggestions correctly
4. Complete a chart after listening.
5. Practice pronunciation of “him, her & them”.
A. Complete the sentences. Use the correct object pronoun: me, you, him, her, us, or them.
We need to initve our friends Ican ask them
1. He wants to invite Jack. He’s going to call him.
2. Sandra is her best friend. She’s going to visit her.
3. I want to meet my neighbors. I don’t know them.
4. We want to come to your graduation. Don’t forget us.
5. I’m going to be at home tonight. Please call me.
6. Please listen. I’m talking to you.
Need /Want / Like + infinitve
? Q= What do we need to buy for the celebration
? Q= Do you want to invite your friends
? Q = Do you like to watch parades
A: we need to buy some snacks
A: Yes I want to invite hin / her
A : Yes I like to watch them
? What do you usually like to do after class
? What do you want to do after class today
? What do you need to do after class
B. Unscramble the sentences.
1. my / to call / need / I / friends
I need to call my friends.
2. the house / likes / to decorate / Mariam
Mariam likes to decorate the house.
3. ? /snacks / to buy / you / Do / need /
? Do you need to buy snacks
4. like / laptop / He / to share / doesn’t / his
He doesn't like to share his laptop.
5. don’t / an invitation / need / We / to send
We don't need to send an invitation.
6. ? / want / you / to / a graduation party / Do / to come /
? Do you want to come to a graduation party.
C - work with a partner . Ask and answer
? A- What do you want to do during the holiday
B- I want to spend some time with My friends
3- ? A: What do you want to do on Eid Al-Fitr
B: I want to see my cousins, eat dates, and drink tea.
4. ? A: What does your family want to do on vacation
B: They want to go to the beach.
5. ? A: What do you want to do on your graduation day
B: I want to have a graduation party.
Listen to the invitations on the telephone answering machines. Complete the chart
Object pronouns do not usually have a Strong Stress in normal speech . They are said quickly .
Listen to the pronunciation of him / her / and them . them practice
? Does he Know him well
He Knows him very well
? Does she call her often
She calls her every day
? Do you ever see them
I see them often
Homework Page 112
C Ashraf and Saeed are spending the afternoon together. They are planning to go to the mall. Fill in the blanks. Use me, you, her, him, it, us, or them.
? Saeed: What are we going to do this afternoon
Ashraf: Let’s go to the mall.
? Saeed: How are we going to get there
Ashraf: My father can drive us there.
Let’s ask him.
Saeed: But your father is going to drive your mother to your aunt’s house.
Ashraf: No, my older brother is going to drive her.
Saeed: Okay, then. But I need to be home by 6:00 p.m.
Ashraf: No problem. We can drive you home.
Saeed: I just remembered. My brothers are going to be at the mall.
They can drive me home.
Ashraf: Great! Call and arrange to meet them there.
Saeed: Good idea! Let’s do it.
D Unscramble the sentences.
1. our cousins / us / country home / their / always / invite / to
.Our cousins always invite us to their country home
2. friends / invite / to / want / they / their
They want to invite their friends
3. they / go / for / need / to / shopping / food
They need to go shopping for food
4. want / to / they / have / game console / a / graduation party / at / the
They want ti have a game console at the graduation party
5. buy / to / a / he / cell phone / wants / new
He wants to buy a new cell phone